Thursday 4 September 2008

So You Think You Can Dance Finalists Revealed.


It's Thursday night and I've just returned from the SABC1 gig where the finalists in the So You Think You Can Dance reality dance show were announced. I'm happy with the choices the judges went with, all of the 20 competitors are extremely talented. The finalists that featured a lot of hip hop moves in their routines gathered more applauses as the videos were presented on the projector and when they were introduced to the stage. A few appealled to me as well, including Megan, who used to dance for the late Lebo Mathosa. I'm really looking forward to Saturday evening's live show where the finalists will begin their journey and fight to keep their places until the victor is crowned.


I spotted a few personalities at the gig, including the super kind buzz couple Slikour and Bonang, husband and wife Pepsi Pokane and Machere, the naturally beautiful former Miss SA Teen and Selimathunzi presenter Zizo Beda, another Selimathunzi presenter Mncediso 'Kaos' Matu (I saw the episode of City Ses'la he was featured in early this week and thought his acting was descent. What do you think, should he explore acting more?), and current Miss SA Tansey Coetzee.


I'll be posting some photos from tonight's gig as soon as I receive them. Don't forget to catch the show on Saturday evening. And if you want to be there, go to YEAHBO.DOT.NET for more details.

No comments: