Thursday 2 October 2008

Ashley, Darren and Megan answer our questions



You may already be aware that Louise and Katlego were booted off So You Think You Can Dance this past Tuesday after they danced for their lives. Things are getting tougher for the contestants.

This week we managed to get some questions answered by 3 of our favourites in the competition. Darren and Megan, who danced trogether, wowed the judges, as well as the viewers last week and booked themselves spaces in this coming Saturday's leg of the competition. Equally impressive was Ashley, also earning a place in the competition for this week. Here is what they had to say:

Darren:
Q: Who do you feel is the greatest threat standing between you and the R250 000 prize?

A: My greatest threat is the individuals that will be selected to perform with me and as a result our fan base and supporters will determine who gets the prize money. So we will really be dancing for our lives and our fan’s votes.

Megan:
Q: How was it working with the late Lebo? Do you think that experience with one of the greatest performers to brace the entertainment industry gives you an advantage in this competition?

A: Absolutely! Lebo had a magnificent power about her when she performed and demanded nothing less from us. Her energy definitely worked through me and I’m blessed to have known such an incredible woman.

Ashley:
Q: You seem at easy each and every week with what you do in the competition, is it something you've always done, dancing?

A: I’ve been dancing since I was 9,but only started taking it seriously in my teens! I’m so glad you say I seem at ease, because I can become extremely nervous and I’m really happy that I don’t look nervous.

Please go to YEAHBO.DOT.NET fore more of the questions these 3 talented dancers answered.

No comments: