Friday 19 September 2008

Alistor was booted off So You Think You Can Dance this week

Although I liked what Alistor was doing since his auditions, he failed to show versatility with his style when he was asked to dance for his life this past Tuesday; hence leading to his departure the show. I'm glad that more of my favourite dancers are still vying for the crown, the R250 000 prize, including Blaze, Tamara, Megan and Thabs.

I didn't go to the live show last week because I had some other stuff to do, but I'm definitely going this coming Saturday. I'm looking forward to see how all the contestants have improved from last week and to see who will get the axe from the judges this week. I shall give you all the happenings at the So You think You can Dance live show after the weekend. Also, we will be giving away tickets to next week's show (27 September) next week, so keep it locked right here.

No comments: