Tuesday 2 September 2008

Sanlam SA Fashion Week, just good, no electricity.







The past week has been busy and full of entertainment activities. I had a pleasure of going to a few fashion shows at the Sanlam SA Fashion Week. My highlight was sitting front row at the Ephymol and Julian Couture shows. I was very impressed with Ephraim's work on his men's collection. The shirts were smoking hot, the colours blended nicely, the designs done perfectly well, and the craftsmanship presented in awesome detail. The suits were very well tailored and fitted nicely. I'm not too sure about the pants though, they seemed to have been on the extreme side as far as design is concerned. But overall, Ephymol killed it. Let me call Ephraim now and see if he can hook me up with a few shirts.

No comments: